Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year


I will keep this post brief. My first of 2008. I wish everyone a Happy New Year. It is time now to start anew and hopefully refreshed. Of course, most people including me are not going to feel very refreshed in a few hours, but that is another issue. Again, everyone have a happy new year.

People have asked me what my new year resolution is. At first, I did not have one or at least one that I can share with the world. However, after careful deep consideration and several beers I have decided that my resolution will be to actually speak my mind more than in the past. Believe it or not, I do not speak my mind enough in crucial situations. This year will be different. I will be holding less back. Which means more fun posts for all!!!

Just a random thought of note: For the last few nights I have been listening to the police scanner out of Atlanta, Georgia which is available online at www.scanfulton.com and it has been an absolute blast. Though I do have my own take on what I have heard which will be available on new posts in the future. Very interesting what happens in the "big" city.

And another note: Quick review of the new "National Treasure" movie. Pleasantly surprised. I would cut at least thirty minutes off the file though, but I was pleasantly surprised with the film overall. I do also believe that Nic Cage is overrated as an actor, but not as badly as Kevin Costner. And does anyone believe that Sly has another "Rambo" movie coming out soon? I've seen some pictures from it and it appears that Sly has also been hitting the HGH hard and is looking more like an alien everyday with the combo of botox, HGH, plastic surgery, steel rods, new batteries, and a razor. However, he is not in the same alien league as Wacko Jacko and O.J. (or Tom Brady...ok, I'll take the Brady blast back)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And Rambo says " I'm your worst nightmare" as he slams the evil doer with his arrow tipped walker.